Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mivizu Cases Unboxing Slim Circle and Endulge Series for iPhone 4

mivizu.com Check out their Facebook www.facebook.com Slim Series: www.mivizu.com Circle Series: www.mivizu.com Endulge Series: www.mivizu.com A big thank you to Mivizu for sending me these iPhone 4 cases. All are very nice, and nicely priced. You definitely pay for the quality you receive, and I respect that. Slim Series: This is a red case, and it come in two versions, one that shows the Apple logo and one that does not. It is made of a compressed polycarbonate material. I recieved the red one, and I think that it greatly compliments the iPhone 4's black colors. Circle Series: This is a softer case, and got its name from the circles going around it. I received the blue one, and I like the colors on it as well. It is not a hard case, like the Slim Series, but is not as soft as a silicone case. Endulge Series: This is a soft silicone case for the iPhone 4, and I received the green one. I like this case because it is still easy to take out of your pocket, and so far it also has a good grip. Expect a full review for the Slim Series, Circle Series, and Endulge Series case for iPhone 4 in that order.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D10Ya9S0o&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment